Craving Erotic Romance...

is a group blog from several sassy erotic romance authors!

Find out about our latest releases, read scintillating interviews on Mondays, beat mid-week blahs with Hump Day Help Wednesdays, and see hot hunks on Fridays. Saturdays are "Open Mike" and full of surprises! And then, there's always our guests...!



Monday, May 5, 2014

Today's Scintillating Interview with ANDREW JERICHO


 
Welcome to Craving Erotic Romance Blogspot.
 
Today we’re presenting Author: Andrew Jericho

 

 

 
                                               
  1. Andrew, have you always wanted to be an author?

    I don't believe I ever had an epiphany that writing was my calling. I began my career as a freelance journalist and photographer and became a ManLove erotic romance author in November 2012 upon the publication of my first book, Ripped, with Siren-Bookstrand Publishing. So, in a sense, I've always been a writer, in one form or another.
  2. What genre(s) do you write?  
    I write within the ManLove contemporary genre. 
     
    3)  Have you ever self-published?
    I have not self-published.  All of my titles have been released by Siren-BookStrand Publishing.
     
    4) Who or what inspired you to write your first book?  
    My partner, John, is my muse.  Living with such an attractive flamboyant gay man gives me numerous inspirational ideas as a writer.
     
    5) How many hours in a day might you write?
     My writing schedule varies, and is sporadic. I like routine, but I also enjoy spontaneity. I've written under different circumstances and surroundings, so it would be hard to pinpoint the exact number of hours.   
     
    6) Are you a plotter or a panster?
    I am a panster.  I do not write from an outline.  I never know how a book is going to end until it is finished. 
     
    7) Do you ever find yourself slipping away and becoming so immersed in your story it affects how you relate to others?
    I do not allow my writing to affect my relationships with others. 
     
    8) Are you in any of your books?   I infuse not only my stories, but characters with small bits and pieces and parts of my life. Still yet, my characters are original creations.

     
    9) What do your friends and family have to say about you writing?
    My family and friends support my work. 
     
    10) Please share an excerpt from one of your books or a WIP that totally spoke to you when you put the words down.
    From: Something Beautiful by Andrew Jericho
     
    “We are forever. That was decided the first moment I held you in my arms.”
    “When was it determined again?” Reed spoke quietly, looking up into his lover’s eyes.
    “The first time we made love,” Levon replied, “when you told me that wherever I am that’s where you heart will be also.”
    “And?”
    “Last night, this morning, and every time you trust your body to my touch. I know I’ve told you before, sweet transman, but you’re something beautiful, and so are those changes. What I see going on with your body is private, personal, and meant only for my hands.”
    This time when their lips met, Reed not only felt their sexual chemistry, but the deeper bonds of a couple who knew each other’s hearts. There were no words for this feeling, just the physical and emotional responses of their bodies that left Reed aching, with an almost unquenchable desire for the drummer burning within his soul. Levon’s lips were soft, searching, as they seemed to cover every inch of his own.
    “We’ve got something important to do today, and all I want is to take you back to bed,” Levon whispered, releasing Reed’s mouth with trembling hands. “My mind is trying to formulate a thought, anything, other than wanting to feel the sweet warmth of your ass around my cock.”
    Both men were quiet as raw desire, mixed with love, showed in their stares.
    “Okay,” Levon said, as Reed watched his lover run a hand through his long blond locks. “If I don’t stop, we’re going to be in bed again.”
                                                                            ****
    Thank you for sharing with us today, Andrew, and best wishes for your releases!    
    Find Andrew Jericho 
    Website: http://akkinley.com/
    E-Mail: authorandrewjericho@gmail.com     
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/AndrewKJericho
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AndrewKJericho      
    Blog: http://akkinley.com/blog/          
     
     

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Allyson, for having me as a guest on your blog.

    ReplyDelete