Craving Erotic Romance...

is a group blog from several sassy erotic romance authors!

Find out about our latest releases, read scintillating interviews on Mondays, beat mid-week blahs with Hump Day Help Wednesdays, and see hot hunks on Fridays. Saturdays are "Open Mike" and full of surprises! And then, there's always our guests...!



Friday, August 19, 2016

Andi Bremner joins us today!



Drummer Girl (Moonstone Series Book 1)
Written by Andi Bremner
Published by Evernight Publishing
Release Date 1st August 2016
https://www.documentsanddesigns.com/media/view/350/275/Simple-Line-Light-9.gifCover and artwork by Jay Aheer with Simply Defined Art


Purchase links



BLURB
Shawna Gill is living two lives.  That of the good, obedient minister’s daughter still seeking redemption for a mistake she made years ago and that of a passionate, talented percussionist for all girl band Moonstone.  For years she has done a brilliant job at keeping her two worlds and her two persona's separate.  But that is all about to change.

When asked to fill in for up and coming rock band The Lair on their new album she jumps at the chance, even though it means working with her nemesis Adam Wilson.  Adam represents everything Shawna has tried to avoid and she is determined to avoid him at all costs, even if it means denying what she wants and how she feels.  Because Shawna is not just protecting herself, but she is protecting a secret she has been hiding for six years.  A secret more precious than her own heart.



Excerpt
Reaching out I touched her chin, tilting her head back. Her eyes were pale green and wide, shining up at me. She looked almost haunted and in that moment I wanted desperately to make everything right for this girl. Whatever she’d gone through surely it wasn’t bad enough to leave her looking like that, as if her heart was breaking.
Everyone deserves their second chance,” I said quietly, holding her gaze and letting my fingers trace over the edge of her jaw. “Hell, some get multiple chances.”
Her skin was soft and cool under my fingers. We stood close, that strawberry smell that was so her, so Shawna, drawing me closer and closer to her. My heart beat a million miles an hour and I could feel myself being inching toward her. My hand curled around her neck holding her steady as she kept my gaze, a tiny pink tongue darting out to wet her lips.
That’s what did me in.
I don’t remember planning to kiss her or even thinking about it but before I knew what had happened I’d lowered my head and pressed my mouth to hers. She tasted like fucking strawberries and inside my chest my heart lurched as I traced over her soft, plump lips with my tongue before sliding my mouth over hers and forcing her to open for me. Our touch was light and her sweet breath washed over me making my whole body harden. I deepened the kiss wondering if and when she’d pull away and marvelling when I felt her hands come to rest on my chest before they reached up and wrapped around me, her fingers sliding into my hair.
My senses where completely and utterly overwhelmed by Shawna. By her smell, her touch, her taste, the way she made tiny little noises in the back of her throat as the kiss deepened, as our mouths moved against one another and our tongues tangled. I stepped closer, pressing her back against the wall and pushing my body up against her, loving the way she paused to gasp as my arousal pressed against her stomach. But she didn’t pull away, she didn’t push me away and she didn’t ask me to stop. Instead she returned my kiss, clutching at me and making those delightful fucking noises. I kept my hands on either side of her head not trusting myself to touch her, knowing that once I did I’d have serious trouble stopping. I wanted to touch and kiss each and every part of her, I wanted to see the peachy cream smoothness of her naked body, I wanted to pinch and tweak the ruby red of her nipples until she cried out and I wanted to taste the sweetness that I knew lay between her legs. Just the idea of her, of burying myself in her, of losing myself in her made me push harder against her and groan into her mouth.

https://www.documentsanddesigns.com/media/view/350/275/Simple-Line-Light-9.gif
Social Media Links

Andi
 Andi Bremner is a romance writer who is lucky enough to live by the beautiful Indian Ocean in Western Australia with her husband and three children.  

Andi grew up with her nose in a book and her head in the clouds.  Her favourite books were the ones that transported her away to another world full of dashing heroes and damsels in distress set in faraway time periods.  Romance, and in particular, complicated romances soon became her favourite novels to read and write and she now writes angst ridden tales of first love with some steamy interludes thrown in as well.  

On the weekends Andi can be found ferrying her children to their various after school activities or hiking and camping in the stunning Australian outdoors.
Drummer Girl is the first story in the Moonstone Series. Trinity (Book 1) was published on 1 April 2016.  Stay tuned for Book 3 coming soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment