Craving Erotic Romance...

is a group blog from several sassy erotic romance authors!

Find out about our latest releases, read scintillating interviews on Mondays, beat mid-week blahs with Hump Day Help Wednesdays, and see hot hunks on Fridays. Saturdays are "Open Mike" and full of surprises! And then, there's always our guests...!



Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Maagi Magic

Okay, I'm back with another food posting. Another healthy food posting like I promised. A few months ago I vowed to double my vegetable intake and severely reduce my processed starch intake. I have, I've lost about fifteen pounds, and my body feels healthier. This is how I did the veggie part;
Step one; go to the Asian grocery store
Step two; grab all sorts of strange vegetables
(my photo of the latest expedition showing greens, sprouts, mushrooms, bitter melon, burdock, and some lovely tofu)
Step three; wash, chop, throw in a hot wok with a little bit of canola oil
Step four; add a few dashes of the Secret Ingredient
(not my photo, my bottle is too stained)
 
Step five; fill your plate and eat it up.
That's all it takes and Maagi seasoning is too cool for words. Next time, I might write about my love affair with apple cider vinegar. I know you're all anxious for that one!





1 comment:

  1. I think it's amazing that you are sticking to it! I don't know that I could! Keep up the hard work!

    ReplyDelete