Craving Erotic Romance...

is a group blog from several sassy erotic romance authors!

Find out about our latest releases, read scintillating interviews on Mondays, beat mid-week blahs with Hump Day Help Wednesdays, and see hot hunks on Fridays. Saturdays are "Open Mike" and full of surprises! And then, there's always our guests...!



Friday, April 26, 2013

Hunk Friday - A Smorgasbord

By the end of the week I'm pretty much done like toast. My friend sent me an email to help me relax my shoulders and stretch out the stress. I have no idea who these guys are but found it didn't matter--it was the most pleasant neck exercise I've ever done and want to share it with you.

Simple instructions: View and repeat. As many times as you find helpful. Stop when it hurts...





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! It was just what I needed to get me over the Humpday blues! :)

    ReplyDelete