Craving Erotic Romance...

is a group blog from several sassy erotic romance authors!

Find out about our latest releases, read scintillating interviews on Mondays, beat mid-week blahs with Hump Day Help Wednesdays, and see hot hunks on Fridays. Saturdays are "Open Mike" and full of surprises! And then, there's always our guests...!



Friday, April 19, 2013

Hunk Friday-Vikings!

And no, I don't mean the professional American football team. I mean the History channel show that I just started to watch, The Vikings. It's full of lots of dirty, uncouth, brawny, men striding around plotting and whacking people with hand axes. Whew!
Star of the show; Ragnar Lothbrok played by Aussie model/actor Travis Fimmel:

(I don't own copyright to these so will of course remove it if asked)

He looks much better as a fighting Northman than he ever did as a Calvin Klein underwear model if you ask me. Except when he's got the crazy bloodlust look in his eye;

(please don't hurt me)

And then there is his brother Rollo, played by Clive Standen;
(okay, I'm thinking a gentle spanking might be in order)

He's moody and broody and built.  Probably a little smelly but you can't have everything.

Actually all of the Lothbroks are pretty attractive, like his wife Lagertha played by Katheryn Winnick:

She's pretty tough stuff too. You have to be to take on a fight like this one.

(Lots of blood on the beach in short order)

So if you don't mind grime and blood spatter, give the Vikings a try on the History Channel.

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to watch this but I am not into TV watching. Might have to catch it in DVD. :)

    ReplyDelete