Craving Erotic Romance...

is a group blog from several sassy erotic romance authors!

Find out about our latest releases, read scintillating interviews on Mondays, beat mid-week blahs with Hump Day Help Wednesdays, and see hot hunks on Fridays. Saturdays are "Open Mike" and full of surprises! And then, there's always our guests...!



Friday, April 12, 2013

TGIF Hunk- Tarkan

Recently a wonderful friend introduced me to this hot singer. She lived in Turkey and even hinted that he might have been a muse for one of her characters. After seeing his photo, I couldn't stop from finding out more about him. 

Tarkan Tevetoğlu, simply known as Tarkan, is a World Music award winning Turkish pop singer. He was born in AlzeyWest Germany, and raised in Turkey. Tarkan has been known for the use of romantic themes in his work and has been nicknamed the "Prince of Pop" by the media. Tarkan's effect on Turkey has been compared by The Washington Post as analogous to Elvis in America.


Tarkan is hot but I love his longer hair better than his short hair and those eyes are compelling. Even though I can't understand what he's singing about, the romance is clear in his body and movements. Who wouldn't want to be in this guy's arms?

But I will let you see for yourself. What do you think? Is he a new hottie or what?

2 comments:

  1. Okay, you got my attention enough for me to pin this video on my Hot Playlist and Music in Pinterest. GOOD CALL! Exotic sensuality rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. He is sinful and very sexy. :)

    ReplyDelete