Craving Erotic Romance...

is a group blog from several sassy erotic romance authors!

Find out about our latest releases, read scintillating interviews on Mondays, beat mid-week blahs with Hump Day Help Wednesdays, and see hot hunks on Fridays. Saturdays are "Open Mike" and full of surprises! And then, there's always our guests...!



Monday, April 9, 2018

Monday's Scintillating Interview!



Today we’re presenting Author: Brandy Golden!


                                               
1) Have you always wanted to be an author?
I’ve always loved telling stories to my kids and grand-kids but never really had a passion to be an author. So no, I can’t say that I’ve always wanted to.
2) What genre(s) do you write?
Mostly Victorian western and contemporary. I do love those cowboys!
3)  Have you ever self-published?
Once, for three days!  Then I decided I would be better off going under the umbrella of a publisher for now.  Whether I will ever self publish or not, I don’t know.  That’s a future decision not yet made.
4) Who or what inspired you to write your first book?
Years ago when I discovered there was a spanking world out there online. I found like minded people who enjoyed spanking and all it’s different forms and that inspired me to write to write down some of my fantasies, which then translated into stories. I’ve never looked back and I love it.
5) How many hours in a day might you write?
Since I work a full time job and have other responsibilities in my life, I can’t really answer that.  I usually get one or two new books a year completed.  Sometimes more if I throw in a Christmas story around the holidays. I don’t have much writing time but maybe someday I’ll be able to do more.
6) Are you a plotter or a pantser?
I’d have to say I’m a plotter.  I like to know where I’m headed with my story and I like to have an outline in my head when I begin.
7) Do you ever find yourself slipping away and becoming so immersed in your story it affects how you relate to others?
Oh definitely! I can be totally absorbed to the point I have to pry myself away to go back to the daily grind.  Sometimes it makes me grouchy to have to leave my characters behind and deal with real life issues.
8) Are you in any of your books?
There is probably a small part of me in all my books.
9) What do your friends and family have to say about you writing?
Most of them don’t know, but the ones that do don’t probe too deeply because it’s “romance” and only one daughter is really interested in romance.  She likes my books but doesn’t care for the spanking aspect.  She just likes the stories behind it. Same with my few friends that know. But they are happy that I’m happy.
10) Please share an excerpt from your book that totally spoke to you when you put the words down on paper.
This excerpt is from Revenge of the Pirate Twins and I love the way it just flowed. To me, this feeling is the beginning of love, not just lust. It’s when two people suddenly find the other half of their existence.
‘The sword clattered to the floor as Frankie fought furiously against his hard length, her rosy lips trembling beneath his invading mouth. Time lost all meaning as pleasure suddenly burst sweet and fiery inside her virgin body, a yearning ache she didn’t understand exploding within her womb. 
She whimpered as her entire body suddenly craved his touch as a parched tongue craves water. The length of his hard body against her newly sensitized nipples burned white hot and in that instant, Frankie learned desire. Desire so hot it melted her bones, so sweet it removed all reason, and so complete it rendered her helpless in his grasp. 
And then, God help her, he released her.’
Find Brandy:
Newsletter link:  http://eepurl.com/c4Ep35



No comments:

Post a Comment